This is an image of 2 teachers doing a teacher training exercise
Apply for Teacher Training

All applications for teacher training must be made on the government’s Teacher Training Application website:

Find courses by location or by training provider - Find postgraduate teacher training

Once you have registered on the site, you can find our courses by searching for RET SCITT by entering ‘RET’ or ‘Ridgeway Education Trust’ in the search field.